- Audemars Piguet
- Fine Luxury Watches
- Audemars Piguet Watch
- Cartier Watches
- Certified Pre-Owned Watches with Box and Papers
- Other Watch Brands
- A Lange & Sohne Watches
- Baume & Mercier
- Bedat & Co.
- Bell & Ross
- Cuervo Y Sobrinos
- De Grisogono
- Dubey & Schaldenbrand
- Ernst Benz
- Franck Muller
- Gerald Genta
- Gio Monaco
- Girard Perregaux
- Harry Winston
- Louis Vuitton
- Maurice Lacroix
- Paul Picot
- Pierre Kunz
- Richard Mille
- Roger Dubuis
- Tag Heuer
- Tiffany & Co.
- Ulysse Nardin
- Vacheron Constantin
- Van Cleef & Arpels watches
- Zenith Watches
- Patek Philippe Watch
- Perpetual Calendar Watches
- Pocket Watches
- Vintage Watches
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- Jaeger LeCoultre
- Luxury Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry
- Bvlgari Jewelry
- Cartier Jewelry
- Chimento Jewelry
- Chopard Jewelry
- David Yurman Jewelry
- John Hardy
- Other Designer Jewelry
- Roberto Coin
- Tiffany & Co Jewelry
- Van Cleef & Arpels Collection
- Estate Jewelry & Vintage Jewelry
- Luxury Estate Earrings
- Luxury Estate Rings
- New Jewelry
- Designer Jewelry
- Luxury watches under $5000
- Memo In
- New Arrivals
- Patek Philippe
- Pre Owned Sterling Silver
- TOP BARGAINS
- Watch Bands & Straps
- Audemars Piguet Watch Bands & Straps
- Backes & Strauss Watch Bands & Straps
- Baume & Mercier Watch Bands & Straps
- Bedat & Co. Watch Bands & Straps
- Bell & Ross Watch Bands & Straps
- Blancpain Watch Bands & Straps
- Boucheron Watch Bands & Straps
- Breguet Watch Bands & Straps
- Breitling Watch Bands & Straps
- Bvlgari Watch Bands & Straps
- Cartier Watch Bands and Straps
- Chopard Watch Bands & Straps
- Concord Watch Bands & Straps
- Corum Watch Bands & Straps
- David Yurman Watch Bands & Straps
- De Grisogono Watch Bands & Straps
- Dubey & Schaldenbrand Watch Bands & Straps
- Ebel Watch Bands & Straps
- European Watch Bands & Straps
- Franck Muller Watch Bands & Straps
- Gerald Genta Watch Bands & Straps
- Harry Winston Watch Bands & Straps
- Hublot Watch Bands & Straps
- IWC Watch Bands and Straps
- Jacob & co. Watch Bands and Straps
- Jaeger LeCoultre Watch Bands & Straps
- Maurice LaCroix Watch Bands & Straps
- Omega Watch Bands & Straps
- Panerai Watch Bands & Straps
- Parmigiani Watch Bands & Straps
- Patek Philippe Watch Bands & Straps
- Paul Picot Watch Bands & Straps
- Philip Stein Watch Bands & Straps
- Philippe Charriol Watch Bands & Straps
- Piaget Watch Bands & Straps
- Pierre Kuntz Watch Bands & Straps
- Roger Dubuis Watch Bands & Straps
- Rolex Watch Bands & Straps
- Tag Heuer Watch Bands & Straps
- Technomarine Watch Bands & Straps
- Tissot Watch Bands & Straps
- Ulysse Nardin Watch Bands & Straps
- Vacheron Constantin Watch Bands & Straps
- Van Cleef & Arpels Watch Bands & Straps
- Zenith Watch Bands & Straps
Filter by price
Browse New and Certified Pre-Owned Franck Muller Watches on the Luxury Watch and Jewelry Market. Buy, Sell or Trade
Franck Muller is a young Swiss brand that has accomplished many incredible milestones in only a handful of years. It was founded in 1991.
They are believed to be one of the finest and most complicated watch manufacturers of the world and to accomplish this no small achievement, in the very competitive Swiss Haute Horology industry, they needed to be bold, creative, and aggressive.
The manufacture was founded in Geneva by Franck Muller and Vartan Sirmakes with the clear goal of creating exclusive high-end timepieces characterized by unusually complicated movements and their very own original designs.
Their mechanical watchmaking complications were the brainchild of Franck Muller, designed and developed from the ground up and all manufactured in house to be able to keep the quality control of every single piece.
Their strong in-house capabilities in numerous fields, allowing this young company to rapidly become one of the best Swiss horlogerie brands.
Franck Muller at an early age decided to devote his career to create highly complicated watches and started working in his workshop on timepieces that would become exceptional world premieres.
Later, in 1991, he met Vartan Sirmakes, who challenged him to turn a small volume production into a prestigious brand and enterprise that Franck Muller Watch CO. is today.
Innovative movements, very recognizable design and partnering with sport celebrities and Hollywood moguls made this small watch company share covers of many magazines and made these watches very desirable throughout the world.
The movements were in great part the creative work of Mr. Muller and the choice of the watch design proved to be excellent. They rediscovered and relaunched the Cintree Curvex shape, very commonly recognized as the brand’s most significant feature, showing a unique identity easily recognizable.
Now is the best time to own a Franck Muller watch
And there is no better place to buy, sell or trade your Franck Muller watch than Gray and Sons Jewelers.
With a huge inventory, great selection on modern, classic, or vintage watches, quick financing, ten-day easy no questions asked return policy, six master watchmakers on-premises, and a New For Life policy, Gray and Sons Jewelers is the best option and it has been for over forty years.
Now is always the best time to purchase your Franck Muller watch from Gray and Sons Jewelers, 24/7 365 days a year online sales, or our comprehensive monthly catalog and in our brick and mortar boutique store just across from Bal Harbour.
Our sales specialists are always ready to help you make the dream of owning a Franck Muller watch come true. Easy financing, trade-ins, and always the best selection and price make Gray and Sons Jewelers the destination of choice for watch collectors worldwide.